Monday, March 30, 2015

Sometimes, All You Need is Heart Bling

Y'all know that the most minimalist cards make me happiest.

Can something be "most minimalist"? I'm not sure about that.

But I'm sure I love this card because there just isn't much to it. But what there is, is cool.



Won't this be a great card for Operation Write Home?

This card uses Memento Luxe ink. When I first got espresso truffle in the Memento dye inks, I wasn't sure about it. The dye ink stamps blotchy for me, and the results weren't making me happy. Still, I was sure that the color itself would be grand if only it would give good coverage. The Luxe ink, being pigment ink, gives excellent coverage, and having a really dark, neutral option other than tuxedo black is really useful. Paired with love letter, espresso truffle is particularly fabulous. When black might be too harsh or stark, think espresso truffle!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Happy News, GinaK (sentiment)
ink: Memento Luxe espresso truffle, love letter
paper: Papertrey
accessories: heart-shaped rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!