Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Few Changes to the Blog

Check out the new tab on Simplicity. There's a Subscribe button now, with a number of different ways you can subscribe to the blog listed in one place.

You'll also notice I removed the Jonah Cards tab. Jonah is, thankfully, doing very well and getting back to a normal, healthy life. I have received a few cards for him in the past few months and continue to drop them at his house, but I feel like we accomplished our goal of encouraging him and his parents through their time of crisis. Thank you so very much to all who sent cards and gifts for a very special boy!

I've reorganized the widgets on the sidebar as well...if you care about that sort of thing. I know there are several people who feel strongly that I should label posts, but I struggle with this. Labels multiply past usefulness so quickly! I have 70+ labels...which is just a silly number. I've added the widget back, with only seven popular labels showing. BUT...these don't include posts from the past three years, so it's only a good way to find older posts. I'm going to think about how to proceed with labels in the most useful way, but remember that the Search widget can work in a pinch.

Have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Looking good. Always keep it simple so you still enjoy it I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little house cleaning is always a good thing! Well, *almost* always! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unrelated to your post, but I wonder if you would mind giving the dimensions for your bookmarks. They are charming. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the update and good news concerning Jonah. Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this are sooo great news about Jonah. I am really happy that he's on a way to a normal life.

    Thanks for sharing this great news. And thanks for your support.

    Well, House cleaning is great. I am a little bit behind in my little stamp room, my desk is a mess. Stamped the whole day ;-) So if you want to help - you're highly invited, smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!