Friday, June 13, 2014

Washi Tape: Part 2

As I promised yesterday, you can make a dude card with washi tape. Check out the birthday card I made for George for next year. I was so very happy with it!




Note that when you create a full border of washi, there's no need to worry about raggedy edges. I tear off a piece of washi slightly larger than I need, put it down, and then trim the edges with scissors. Very clean and tidy.

Have a great weekend!

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Memento Luxe
paper: Papertrey aqua and white
accessories: washi tape, dimensionals


8 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how all the elements tie together. (I'm not big on raggedy edges, so this looks great).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the combination of a dessin and a text washitape! It sure is a good card for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some cool Washi tape. George will love the card. The colors are nicely masculine. I have a fair amount of Washi - all bought on sale at different stores. But I don't use it often enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the washi tape you found with the bikes on it - excellent masculine card especially with your color choice~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your planning ahead. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the tape combination! I know someone who NEEDS that bike tape (not me, surprise). Do you remember where you got it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michael's. It was packaged with the "life is a journey" tape on an end cap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!