Saturday, March 15, 2014

IC432: Guess Who's the Guest Host?

Me!!!

Audrie asked me to host the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast again. YAY!!! You'll find the challenge here:

IC432 - Packaging of the World

I hope you'll click on over and play along. The website I chose came from Ardyth's Pinterest board. As soon as I clicked on it, I knew it would be packed full of fabulous inspiration...and it is! So thanks to Ardyth for introducing me to it.

Here's one of the cards I made for the challenge:


It was inspired by the wine label in THIS PHOTO. The alphabet is from Hero Arts...an older, whimsical, clear set. This was so much fun to make!

Why don't you play along? No reason not to, you know.

5 comments:

  1. So cool! Congrats on the Guest-gig! I will do my best to play along! Love how you've interpreted the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to see you touching base with SCS! Congrats on the Guest Gig! Awesome card~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Nice take on the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being asked to host the Inspiration Challenge. What an amazing site you picked! And I love the cards you posted for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!