Saturday, November 16, 2013

OLW166--Christmas Gift Tags

I had so much fun making these two tags for OLW166 on Cheryl's Blog!



The red tag uses A Muse's Nordic Noel set...and a spot of bling. The baker's twine is from Papertrey, as is the card stock, and the ink is SU's real red.



This tree tag uses an old, old stamp from Northwoods (tree) and a sentiment from Papertrey's Sign Language. The ink is Brilliance thyme and poppy, the thread is DMC embroidery floss, and the paper is Papertrey' white. The Doodlebug white glitter was applied with a Quickie Glue Pen.

The corner punch for both tags comes from StampinUp.

I've got some small rolls of nice, heavy, white wrapping paper and red ribbon to use these with. So exciting!

Almost makes me want to start Christmas shopping.

Almost.

Thanks, Cheryl, for such a great challenge!






6 comments:

  1. These are both sweet, Susan. I am a member of Chemo Angels, and I think I'll case a few for my 'buddy' to send her for her Christmas packages, if you don't mind :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, good motivation there :) I do agree, however - your present wrapping supplies sound gorgeous, perfect for these lovely tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just the queen of OL! I did struggle with this challenge - Ou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tags Susan. Could you possibly put a thing (I forget the technical name!) so it can be pinned to Pinterest? Or if you pinned them yourself, I would just repin from you.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, Your tags are beautiful. The red snowflake is so elegant. So how many tags are you making this Christmas season?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!