Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Simple Susan Card

A quick and simple card with just a touch of Stickles for fun!





If you want to know what to do with those tiny little stamps that come in clear sets, here's an idea. The design principle of repetition works beautifully when combined with a pretty sentiment. Take a look at your own stamps and see what variations on this you can do.

Plus, it's a great idea for making a set of simple, quick cards to give as a last-second gift!

On the news front, I just placed an order for new stamps from Papertrey....some fun stuff that's a little outside my usual. Can't wait to play!


supplies
stamps: Hero Arts
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey
accessories: corner rounder, Stickles



6 comments:

  1. You're so right, this design is perfect for those tiny stamps. I sometime use them to decorate the inside of my cards and the envelopes. But now you've shown me another way - thanks! Adding the Stickles is very nice, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I receive all your posts by e-mail & have drawn a great deal of inspiration from your simple makes. Thanks to you. This card is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Susan. I think we all have a lot of these cute little stamps that can't stand alone. But using them this way works well! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice "Simple Susan" card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS Perfection! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!! I need a couple of retirement cards this week and your card is perfect for them as both of them are not fussy people and simple would be perfect for them. Thank you for posting this card - perfect timing for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!