Thursday, March 29, 2012

Winterberry, A Completely Different Look

Today's card uses PTI's Winterberry set similarly to yesterday's card but yields a completely different look and feel. Three layers of card stock, strong focal point, same sentiment, same basic layout, BUT the color combo and image completely change it into a more obviously Christmas-y card.




I noticed the ragged edge of the SU real red mat when I edited the photo. Hmmm. A thumbnail run down that edge will take care of the raggedness, so it's an easy fix.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone! I hope to get tha tutorial on punches finished this weekend.

Blessings!

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Winterberry
ink: Memento cottage ivy, SU real red
paper: PTI white, SU real red
accessories: Memento New Sprout marker, red rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I love the different sized bling as berries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! LOVE the bits of red bling! A gorgeous creation!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice - love the bling and the red mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did not notice the ragged edge until you pointed it out (and still had to search), I was too busy loving how you coloured the leaves in a lighter green than the outline - COOL effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved yesterday's card, but love this one even more! Looking forward to the tutorial. Speaking of things you've said you'll post - have you got your craft area set up in the new space yet? We're all looking forward to photos (I'm in the process of reorganizing mine so love seeing other people's spaces).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm saving all these Christmas card ideas in a separate folder, knowing I will likely be scrambling for ideas come November or December. This is a great stamp. I'll have to look into getting it one of these days. No rush; I have until November or December....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!