Thursday, March 8, 2012

Jolly Christmas

I played with A Muse's set Naughty or Nice and want credit for coloring, as I can't remember the last time I did it. Of course, I kept it simple (no shading) but hey, it's coloring!





The belt buckle is colored with silver Smooch, and the fur is white Flower Soft. It's amazing what a touch of texture does to liven up an extremely simple card. Hmmmm, perhaps that should be a One-Layer Wednesday Challenge.

I want to thank kind reader Barb for sending my son a HUGE stack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards following the theft of his deck. Your kindness has softened his pain enormously!

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Supplies
stamps: A Muse (Naughty or Nice)
ink: Memento
paper: PTI white
accessories: Memento lady bug marker, silver Smooch, white Flower Soft, Corner Chomper

13 comments:

  1. Love it - reminds me of the Grinch cutting a quick Santy-Claus hat and a coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But please don't take that in the wrong way - I meant it in a good sense! LOL! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, would you look at all that coloring - I am so impressed! Tee hee. Your card is perfect, Susan. The white Flower Soft is just what that fur needed too - what fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Are you starting your Christmas cards early this year or is it just this stamp's turn to be used in your quest to use them all again? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll give you credit--I'm too lazy half the time to color--and forget about shading!!! ;) This is fabulous and I LOVE the fuzzy accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I'm glad there is another person in the world who doesn't colour...or shade!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one Susan, the red just has so much impact. It really does take time to get settled into a house and I hope the new house is all you want it to be. We heard about the "weather" in Ohio last week, obviously you are all OK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am super impressed with your coloring. I hardly ever color! And the fur is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I mean seriously, adorable! And you didn't go outside the lines either, so you get a BIG check in the credit column!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Susan! Love the addition of Flower Soft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Susan! That red colouring is perfect! And I love the fluffy trim. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!