Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Three Shades of Red

First of all, don't forget to click on over to Jennifer's blog and check out the OLW71 challenge! Tag, You're It! Too fun and so timely.

My card for today uses three shades of red, all from StampinUp: rose red, real red, cherry cobbler. The sentiment is in Memento rich cocoa.




This idea just popped into my head, and I rather like how it turned out.

It's so...I don't know...tidy.

Who you callin' obsessive compulsive?

Supplies
stamps: PTI Falling Leaves (sentiment), Autumn Acorns (leaves)
ink: SU and Memento
paper: PTI vintage cream
accessories: corner rounder

16 comments:

  1. Very nice - I love the varied shades of red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love those shades of red - the cherry cobbler is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this design and colour mix :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous mixture of reds on this card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very tidy indeed. And I would never call you such a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love leaf images and this card is superb in all ways!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It IS tidy! And yet, it's so out there, with the leaves going in 3 different directions! Lovely, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card! So simple and so nice. I'm really glad I found your blog. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tidiness of your card is just perfect! About the OCD, I think "it takes one to know one" and I swear that tendency carried me through graduate school.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely shades of red, after last week's OLW I'm really looking at red in a different light
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is CAS perfection, Susan! LOVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Susan, I can't tell you how much this card appeals to me. It's so NEAT and TIDY. It's perfect. It makes me feel all calm just looking at it. ;-) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you have any hints for us on how to get such nice images from our stamps? I'm always afraid to stamp right on a card because I usually get splotchy solid images.

    Beautiful card, BTW....as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifull card and soooo sorry you are having a bad time it will al be worth it in the end Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!