Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 9 Winner!

Today's winner of the Pink Mojo is lucky number 33, Jackie, who wrote

Ribbon. I love ribbon. Can't get enough of it. I'm lousy at tying bows but I can do a decent knot.

March 9, 2010 10:03 AM

Congratulations, Jackie! Please send me an email at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail address.

Given all your answers to the question about favorite embellishments, it's pretty clear that ribbon is a BIG winner. For a while, I couldn't make a card without it, and then I quit using it for a bit, and now I'm back at it. Isn't that how things go in papercrafting?

Only one more Rainbow Mojo drawing! This has been so much fun, and I truly hope that even those who have not won have felt the Mojo and been inspired to make something CAS with a little extra bit of something to kick it up a notch.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great give-aways, Susan. Win or lose, all the great ideas you share with us is like winning a prize every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplicity is the email I most look forward to every day. You make me laugh and inspire me in crafting. If I had to choose something I'd like to see more of, it would be Simplicity tips and more techniques used simply. Your chatter is perfect and a great start to the day. I'm so glad I found your blog!! Thanks for taking the time to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow Mojo was VERY fun. I loved seeing what you've chosen, and loved the brand names so I knew where to get what I coveted.
    A daily posting of a card you've made is plenty of give-away, particularly generous because you give away yourself with each card and writing. For most of us, maybe ALL of us, that's risky business because it's so impossible to please all of the people all of the time. I'll bet you come as close to pleasing all of the people all of the time as most of us would ever get!

    Thanks for being you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!