Thursday, January 14, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Number 156, which turns out to be Susan (peebsmama), who wrote:

I'm really grateful for so many things. But today, I'm grateful for the fact that the weatherman called for snow and we didn't get any. After the 2' feet we've received recently, we needed a break :-) Thanks for the opportunity to win this set. I love trees. And lately I've been loving PTI. I just purchased three new sets from them.
January 12, 2010 6:50 PM


Susan, email me your snail-mail address, and I'll send you your very own Through the Trees!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats Susan! I can't wait to own this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I didn't win, I'm glad my blog-land friend Susan did! Congrats Peebsmama! And I think it's awesome of you to do this Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, Susan!!! Definitely a wonderful go-to set to own.

    Susan R... "Thank-you" for a generous heart and thoughtful give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh! I can't believe I am the winner. Thank you SO VERY much. I don't see your email address listed so I will pm you through SCS with my address. Thanks again. I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sooo jealous!!! =] Congratulations Miss Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Susan! I know it'll get good use, lol! Thanks to Susan's post with the head's up on this set, I had mine in the shopping cart within seconds of it going live last night, lol. Can't wait to see samples from both Susans! ~MSBetsyZ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, congrats to peebsmama!!! and I quickly had to pop on her this morning to check because I ordered last night forgetting about your give away! pheeeew!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!