Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pumpkin Punch

I picked up the Fiskars pumpkin punch (the squeeze kind) at Joann's on sale last week. Love it! Here are a couple of small cards using it.



As you can see, I dressed up the pumpkin with hand-drawn lines using a StampinUp really rust marker and sponged some really rust on the edges to give it a little depth. Without these touches, it's a bit, well, plain, but sponging and drawing lines are easy and quick. I love that the PTI sentiment from Limitless Labels fit perfectly on the pumpkin.



The top card is about 3 x 4 inches, and the bottom is 4.25" square.

Supplies
stamps: PTI Limitless Labels
paper: PTI vintage cream, SU really rust, chocolate chip
ink: really rust, chocolate chip
accessories: sponge, dimensionals, marker, ribbon, square punch, scallop square punch

8 comments:

  1. Wow, both versions are super. I am off to hunt for that punch.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your adorable pumpkin cards, Susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the added lines on the pumpkin punch. They give it that extra oomph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, these are cute. I MUST go to Joann's......just not in my neighborhood--so I never think of it!! Course, they probably won't have these cute punches....you know how that is! And that little sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are CUTE! Really gets me in the mood to make some fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are perfectly sweet! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable punch. It's hard to decide but I think I like the first card best. The way that little pumpkin is sitting in the corner is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards, I love the square one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!