Monday, June 22, 2009

Card for a Friend



This layout is classic CAS...and a perfect way to showcase a lovely flower. I stamped this one in palette noir ink, colored it with Bic Mark-It markers (the poor girl's Copics, LOL!), and cut it out. The sentiment was stamped on a scrap I had, and I popped the flower on dimensionals and added the gemstone. Done.

Hope you like it!

Supplies
stamps: PTI Friends 'til the End, Green Thumb
paper: PTI white, aqua mist
ink: Palette Noir
accessories: Bic Mark-Its, dimensionals, gemstone

12 comments:

  1. Clean and simple and oh so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love that gemstone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so classy! LOVE the gem its so pretty on the cut out flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. One of my favorite PTI sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it is so soft and relaxing. What a pleasing card to look at, myst be because of the soft blue....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! You make such perfect cards. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gemstone for the flower center! I love this flower....so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought my daughter a set of Bic Mark-its at the beginning of what proved to be a wet and rainy spring break. She adores them! Makes art with them all the time. Takes them with her everywhere and has even bought them for friends for birthday gifts, SURE they would have to love them too. Now I need my own set to experiment with.

    V-Grrrl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Abso-bloomin'-lutely beautiful! Where do you get the Bics? I may have to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor girl maker? Turned out lovely though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stumbled on your 'simple' blog and have been amazed at the beuatiful cards. Thanks for the inspiration!! You cards always have 'just enough' and are always the right colors and perfect balance. I love them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!